Scrubber Drier B 250 R BP
Scrubber Drier B 250 R BP
Product Code : 09
Brand Name : KARCHER
|Weight with battery (kg)
||1900 x 1060 x 1550
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)
||250 / 250
|Theoretical area performance (m2/h)
|Practical area performance (m2/h)
|Vacuuming working width (mm)
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm2)
||35 / 260
|Battery voltage (V)
|Rated input power (W)
||up to 4600
Features And Benefits:Configurable machine:
- Traction drive
- Automatic water stop
- Battery type, Low-maintenance
- Adjustable steering wheel
- 2-tank system
- Suction bar and special options (e.g. Dose detergent dosing, flashing beacon, working light) are freely selectable.
- The machine can be perfectly adapted to the cleaning requirements.
- Economically sensible solution.
- Automatic filling of a fresh water tank.
- Connect fresh water hose and the filling stops as soon as the tank is full.
- During the filling process, other tasks can be carried out and waiting time filled usefully.
- Simple to use
- The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch
Working light (optional):
- Reduced water consumption.
- Reduced power consumption.
- Extended run time.
- Improved view for the user, especially in dark areas (e.g. underground garages, warehouses).
- The machine is more visible to others.
Does detergent dosing unit (optional):
- Very small turning circle.
- Highly maneuverable.
- Good area coverage, even in confined areas.
- Saves cleaning agent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (adjustable from 0 to 3 %).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without the fresh water tank having to be emptied.
- Three modes for adjusting the brush speed according to requirements: POWER, WHISPER, and FINE CLEAN.
- Protection of the user from falling objects.
- Includes flashing beacon for safe operation.
The B 250 R + R120 ride-on scrubber dryer features an extra large roller brush and 120 cm working width - perfect for basic/maintenance cleaning of large areas. Thanks to the powerful battery (36 V / 630 Ah) and a large water tank (250 l), long work intervals are possible. The EASY Operation switch with self-explanatory symbols and the clever colour-coding make work much easier for the operator. The eco!efficiency mode enables considerable water/energy savings. Turbine power, water volume, and roller speed can be reduced with a single click. This increases the effective run time by around 20%. The minimal machine width and the short wheelbase ensure high maneuverability and high area coverage. In this way, even confined areas can be cleaned efficiently. The brush speed is adjusted as required using the FACT function. (This is a configuration example. This machine is available in a range of different configurations.)