Supply voltage (Ph)
3 - 400 - 50
Flow rate (l/h)
240 - 700
Working pressure (bar/Mpa)
30 - 180 / 3 - 18
Max. pressure (bar/Mpa)
215 / 21.5
Connection load (kW)
467 x 407 x 1010
- Spray gun, Easy Press trigger gun
- Spray gun with soft grip
- Pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Triple nozzle (0/25/40), Manual
- Anti-twist system
- Pressure cut-off
- Servo Control
Features and benefits:
- Power cord storage at the rear of the unit. Integrated lace fixation for easy transport. Parking position for working interruptions.
- For precise and infinitely variable cleaning agent dosing. Two-way dosing valve for switching between different cleaning agents. Easy cleaning agent bottle changeover.
- Powerful and durable
- Air/water-cooled electric motors for intensive use. Four-pole low-speed electric motor.
- Large wheels for uneven surfaces.
- Upright design for easy, ergonomic transport.
- Integrated tilting aid at the rear of the unit.
Powerful high-pressure cleaner with 4-pole low-speed three phase motor. The cleaner comes with AVS, the patented anti-twist system for easy and safe operation, a rugged 3-piston axial pump with provides a long service life and Karcher's automatic pressure-controlled shutdown for low energy consumption. Water flow rate and pressure can be infinitely varied by rotating the Servo Control on the trigger gun. The new Easy Press trigger gun can be held and operated with greatly reduced effort. The sturdy push handle (aluminum) on wich the accessories can be accommodated provides good maneuverability. Innovative metering and detergent system Switch-Chem for long periods of uninterrupted operation. Equipped with two 2.5-litre bottles, the area coverage can be either doubled or two cleaning agents can be carried for a simple changeover from one to the other without having to stop work