Supply voltage (Ph)
3 - 400 - 50
Flow rate (l/h)
500 - 1000
Working pressure (bar/Mpa)
30 - 200 / 3 - 20
Max. temperature (supply 12 Degree C) (Degree C)
80 - 155
Connection load (kW)
Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)
Fuel tank (l)
1330 x 750 x 1060
- Spray gun, Easy Press trigger gun
- Spray gun with soft grip
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Steam nozzle
- Anti-twist system
- Thanks for cleaning agent, calcification protection, and fuel can be filled from the outside
- 3-piston axial pump, With ceramic pistons
- Pressure cut-off
- Pole reverse plug (3-phase)
- Service electronics
- Service electronics with LED display
- Two cleaning agent tanks
- Dry-running protection
Features And Benefits:
- In the eco!efficiency mode, the machine operates in the most economical temperature range (60C) with full water flow.
- The burner cycles are optimized to reduce fuel consumption by 20% compared to full-load operation.
- Highly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology. 4-pole electric motor with the 3-piston axial pump.
- Water-cooled motor for a high level of performance and durability.
- The large, integrated water fine filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against small dirt particles. An integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the emission temperature exceeds 300C.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Safe and ample storage for protective gear, accessories and cleaning agents.
- Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose.
- "Jogger" design with large rubber-tyred wheels and steering roller.
- Sturdy transport eyelets for safe loading during transport.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and curbs.
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning production systems
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning sport facilities
Uncompromising in every respect: maximum pressure, maximum flow rate. The HDS 10/20-4 M Classic hot water high-pressure cleaner is the most powerful machine in the Krcher middle class. The innovative eco!efficiency mode, precise cleaning agent dosing unit and optimized burner engineering reduce the impact both on the environment and on your wallet to a minimum, while the patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo blower and outstanding pump efficiency ensure top cleaning results. Ease of operation is also ensured by an intuitive control panel, LED displays and a sophisticated mobility concept, all of which simplify operation and transport of the machine. Servicing and maintenance work is easy, as all of the relevant components are easily accessible and operating data can be retrieved at any time.