Supply voltage (Ph)
3 - 400 - 50
Flow rate (l/h)
500 - 1000
Working pressure (bar/Mpa)
30 - 250 / 3 - 25
Max. pressure (bar/Mpa)
275 / 27.5
Connection load (kW)
560 x 500 x 1090
- Spray gun, Easy Press trigger gun
- Spray gun with soft grip
- Pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Triple nozzle (0/25/40), Contactless
- Anti-twist system
- 4-pole, three-phase motor with air and water cooling
- Pressure cut-off
- Integrated water fine filter
- Electronic motor protection with LED display
- Oil level indicator
- Servo Control
- Brass water inlet
Features and benefits:
Proven Karcher quality:
- 4-pole water-cooled electric motor.
- Robust brass cylinder head and ceramic piston.
- Reinforced, unbreakable plastic chassis.
- With bearings on both sides, for 20 m pressure hose.
- Hose guide passes under the machine for high resistance to tipping.
- For fast, convenient fitting and removal.
For increased safety:
- Integrated electronics system for machine monitoring.
- Automatic switch-off in case of low voltage range or overvoltage.
- Switches off in case of leaks or phase failure.
- Large rubber wheels for negotiating uneven surfaces, stairs, and landings.
- Proven sack truck principle for easy, ergonomic transport.
The three-phase HD 10/25-4 Scold water high-pressure cleaner is user-friendly and offers an operating pressure of 250 bars at a maximum throughput rate of 1000 l/h. Thanks to its upright construction, the HD 10/25-4 Stakes up less space than a conventional machine and is much easier to maneuver, especially up and down steps and stairs. Its large diameter, rubber-tyred wheels ensure maximum mobility even in difficult terrain. The push handle adjusts to the most comfortable height for the user. Accessories that are not in use can be kept safely in a separate nozzle compartment. The easy press trigger gun offers a high degree of user comfort since it requires less effort to hold and operate and features a servo press controller for convenient adjustment of pressure and water flow rate. The spray lance can be pivoted through 360 while operating at full pressure. Other features are the pressure switch control, which turns off the pump as soon as the trigger is released and thus extends the service life of the motor and pump, and the electronic monitoring system for the motor and pump unit. The built-in detergent tank has a capacity of 6 liters. The HD 10/25-4 S has been designed for tough daily operating conditions. The chemical-resistant brass cylinder head and ceramic pistons are combined with an efficient air-water cooling system to guarantee a long service life