Supply voltage (Ph)
1 - 230 - 50
Flow rate (l/h)
Working pressure (bar/Mpa)
110 / 11
Max. pressure (bar/Mpa)
160 / 16
Connection load (kW)
- Spray gun, Easy Press trigger gun
- Spray gun with soft grip
- Pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 850 mm
- Anti-twist system
- Pressure cut-off
Features and benefits:
- The integrated carrying handle on the front of the machine enables easy loading and convenient transport.
- Compact construction style and low weight.
- Vertical and horizontal operation possible. Separate park and transport position for the spray unit.
- The machine offers maximum stability in horizontal operation.
- The automatic pressure relief protects the components and extends the service life of the machine.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Screw connections (M 18 x 1.5) for storing surface cleaner directly on the machine.
- Practical nozzle compartments for triple nozzle and rotary nozzle.
- Rubber strap for fixing the pressure hose
- Facade cleaning
- Floor and wall cleaning
- Outside areas
- Machines and devices
The HD 5/11 P portable high-pressure cleaner impresses with its compact construction style, low weight, and outstanding mobility. The machine features a reliable 3-piston axial pump with the brass cylinder head. An additional carrying handle eases loading and transport of the machine. The high-pressure cleaner is suitable for vertical and horizontal operation. The practical accessory storage features include a nozzle compartment, screw connections (M18x1.5) for surface cleaners, and a practical rubber strap for securely fastening the high-pressure hose. The automatic pressure relief system impresses by offering clear advantages: It protects the components and increases service life. it lowers the repair and maintenance costs. And it ensures significantly decreased exhaust gas vacuum from the high-pressure trigger gun for comfortable working. The extendable push handle reduces work times during